Usually when looking at tutorials (or even books), they don't give us a full overview of how to develop a mobile application, but rather focusing
on a specific subject or use case (which is fine).
But at the time i started developing applications, i would have love to find a website teaching the full picture of how an application works (from frontend to backend).
So that's why i decided to create this website and will try to explain how things work (by the way sorry if i made mistakes as i'm not an english native speaker)
What will we learn ?
- Design and setup a backend architecture
- Develop mobile application with Ionic 4.x
- Develop backend with Django 2 and Python 3
- Deploy on the cloud with Clever-Cloud
- Deploy on App store and Google Play
What will we build ?
As i want to develop a real application for these tutorials, with concrete use-cases, we will develop a kind of Find a <something> application.
Where <something> could be anything you want, depending on your business, such as : Restaurant, Doctor, Farmacy or even Bicycles, Bikes...
Some features of our mobile application:
- Login / Forgotten Password screens
- Register screen
- Display list of object
- Display Google maps
- Detail page of an object
- Integrate Paypal payment
- History of transactions
- Account page
- About us page
Some features of our backend:
- Manage all previous mobile application features
- Backoffice with Django admin
- Rest API with Django Rest Framework
- Secure API with oAuth2
- Manage geolocation features
- Manage payment features
- Deploy in production on the cloud
How will we learn ?
We will build the full application and backend thru multiple tutorial posts.
So we will learn each aspect of development thru time, using a Day X : build Y feature pattern.
Meaning at regular intervals, i will add the lesson of Day X on this website.
Please subscribe to the newsletter if you want to be updated when new lesson is added.